People who are passionate about learning should attend MDI.TOKYO Programs and Courses.
Two Admissions Pathways
Most of our offerings have two admissions pathways:
Talent Development Network members with HR or L&D responsibilities have exclusive access to Talent Development Network – Private Reserve Tracks. This access enables you to
- Option 1: reserve seats for your employees to attend Weeknight Sessions (Monthly Format) in a Talent Development Network – Private Reserve Track, or
- Option 2: have MDI.TOKYO Programs delivered in person on your company premises in the afternoon or in the evening (depending on availability).
Contact us to discuss your needs and get started.
Community Organizers who are interested in having MDI.TOKYO deliver Programs to their Group can reserve a Powered by MDI.TOKYO – Group Track.
- Option 1: An existing group with entity status (e.g. Chambers of Commerce, professional associations) can reserve a Group Track.
- Option 2: An emergent group (e.g. Meetup-type groups that form around a shared interest such as FinTech or AI, networking groups, alumni groups, groups of friends, etc.) can reserve a Group Track.
With a Group Track, the Community Organizer is in charge of recruiting and admissions. However, MDI.TOKYO is happy to offer advice and to provide promotional support by creating a Group landing page for registration and billing.
Contact us to discuss your needs and reserve a Group Track.
What Kind of Learners Are Likely to Benefit Most from Participating in Programs and Courses?
MDI.TOKYO seeks to admit a diverse group of talented Learners who have
- a passion for lifelong learning;
- a deep interest in adding to their leadership toolkit; and
- a desire to expand their network, so they can
- leverage new knowledge and networks to create new value for their organization and for society, and
- advance in their careers.
Participants who possess the following qualities are likely to get the most benefit from our Programs & Courses:
+ a willingness to prepare for and attend each Learning Session;
+ a willingness to participate enthusiastically in English during each Learning Session; and
+ a willingness to commit to the success of their Learning Team and their Section Cohort.