People who are passionate about learning should attend MDI.TOKYO Programs and Courses.
General Criteria for Admission to Programs & Courses
MDI.TOKYO seeks to admit a diverse group of talented Learners who have
- a passion for lifelong learning;
- a deep interest in adding to their leadership toolkit; and
- a desire to expand their network, so they can
- leverage new knowledge and networks to create new value for their organization and for society, and
- advance in their careers.
Applicants who possess the following qualities are likely to get the most benefit from our Programs & Courses:
+ a willingness to prepare for and attend each Learning Session;
+ a willingness to participate enthusiastically in English during each Learning Session; and
+ a willingness to commit to the success of their Learning Team and their Section Cohort.